A life changing global experience
Top 21, globally
GISMA Business School partners with top European business schools such as triple-accredited Grenoble Ecole de Management that ranked 21st in The Financial Times European Business Schools 2017 ranking.
International degrees & German campuses
A recognised European degree while studying 100% in English in Berlin - Europe's start-up capital ore the vibrant city of Hannover.
Dedicated career's centre
Our career's centre focuses on developing your employability through workshops, company visits, and career opportunities in Germany.
Study with an international cohort with over 40 nationalities represented, providing a truly global education experience.
18 month post-study residence permit
After successfully graduating, you will be entitled to apply for an 18 month post-study residence permit to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany.
High salaries and employment prospects
Germany, the 4th best graduate starting salary at £40,650* in Europe, with the 2nd best unemployment rate, at 3.4%**. Sources: Business Inspired* and Statista**.
Shape your future with programmes at GISMA
April, May, September, October, January
|Price||From €15,000 with early bird discounts available|
|Duration||From one year|
The Grenoble MBA
- The Grenoble MBA was ranked among the top 100 Global MBA’s worldwide, 27th in Europe and 5th in France according to the Financial Times 2017 Global MBA ranking. GEM was ranked 21st in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2017 ranking.
- The Grenoble MIB is awarded by triple-accredited Grenoble Ecole de Management. The Grenoble MIB was ranked 33rd in the Global Masters by The Financial Times in 2017 and 20th worldwide by The Economist Which MBA 2017 Masters in Management ranking.
- The Grenoble MSc Innovation, Strategy, and Entrepreneurship is awarded by triple-accredited Grenoble Ecole de Management.
- The MSc Strategic Business Management is awarded by The University of Law. The University of Law is a UK university, connecting you to UK's largest alumni group of over 64,000 professionals.
- The MSc Project Management is delivered and awarded by Arden University. The programme is accredited by the Association for Project Management (APM) which is the Chartered body for a profession in project management in the UK.
- The MSc Engineering Management is delivered and awarded by Arden University. This programme is ideal for those who are already pursuing a career in engineering and who want to move into managerial positions.
- The MSc International Business Management is awarded by Kingston University. This MSc focuses on fundamentals of business strategy through developing commercial awareness and understanding the international business environment.
- The Grenoble MSc Marketing Management is awarded by triple-accredited Grenoble Ecole de Management.
- The MSc International Marketing is awarded by The University of Law. Understand the differing needs of consumers in developed and developing countries. Explore external environments, consumer behaviour, and ground-breaking market research.
- The MSc Data Analytics and Marketing is delivered and awarded by Arden University. The programme is aligned with the Chartered Institute for Marketing.
- The MSc Data Analytics and Information Management Systems is delivered and awarded by Arden University. Develop analytics expertise to confidently navigate the IT industry.
MSc Corporate Financial Management
- The MSc Corporate Financial Management is awarded by The University of Law. Pursue a career in the world of finance such as banking, corporate finance, personal finance and accountancy.
MSc Leadership and Human Resource Management
- The MSc Leadership and Human Resource Management is awarded by The University of Law. Get the fundamentals required to work in the ever dynamic world of Human Resources.This programme content was designed following the professional standards of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
MSc IT Security Management
- The MSc IT Security Management is delivered and awarded by Arden University. This programme will help you understand the challenges of technology and its rapid development within the context of security risks.
Hear from our student
Trust their journey
Akhil Jacob - Grenoble Ecole de Management, Class of 2018
Alina Mukhina - GISMA student
Giacomo Petenazzo - GISMA student
GISMA offers a range of funding options. Please enquire today for more information. Flexible payment plans and Scholarships of up to 20% available* *T&Cs apply.
The funding options enabled me to take my career to the next level by studying in an international city with endless opportunities.
Take your career to the next level